Automatismos Control y Programación, S.L. It was founded in 1959, and begins the manufacture of synchronous motors, which are subsequently the basis for manufacturing cam programmers, years later, it will also be one of these engines the heart of electromechanical timers. Already in the 80s, a restructuring of the range of manufactured products begins, where electronic equipment acquires a great prominence, not only in our company, but worldwide.